Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- Office seating in the waiting room and in testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My fellow building occupants and I wear masks.
- My colleagues and I maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the testing rooms, the waiting room, and in the building common areas.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Credit card pads, pens, test materials, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Our building has fresh-air intakes, windows that open, HVAC with fresh air intake, and Bipolar Ionizers.*
- We have installed additional, high-quality air filtration units in each room of our suite.Ψ
*State-of-the-art ionization units have been installed in the HVAC system for the office suite and also in the upstairs and downstairs common areas. This technology utilizes special tubes that take oxygen molecules from the air and convert them into charged atoms that then cluster around micro-particles, surrounding and deactivating harmful substances like airborne mole, bacteria, and allergens.
ΨOur air filters are H13 True HEPA, with three levels of filtration that are designed to remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.